Followers

Tuesday 1 December 2015

little blue mermaids

 
I made this pair of cards for my granddaughters' joint birthday card.  I posted them together because they are a pair.
the mermaids were stamped onto water colour paper with ranger archival waterproof ink
they were coloured with watercolour pencils and Tim Holtz distress pens. both the blue doilies were diecut with my cuttlebug
the paper was from an old collection in my stash.  they were both embellished with foil stickers.
they were both kept purposely simple for this occasion as their main cards and presents were given to them on their individual birthdays

challenges they are entered in: 

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue doilies Debbie, I know you love Mermaids. Great Work Debbie. Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete