2. The background was made by first embossing white card with a brickwork folder
3. A blending tool was used to apply distress ink to the embossed card
4. The wheelbarrow was mounted with foam squares and the rest of the coloured images were put through my xyron sticker maker
5. The stamped banner was also cut out and made into a sticker in the same way.
once this was all adhered to the card blank bling was added with foil stickers kindy glitz and diamantes.
6. The recipient likes it so I hope you do too
craftingforallseasons.blogspot Challenge #126 Add Some Embossing