1.The papers were from a free paper pack I got in a magazine years ago and never found a use for it fit the bill for this card perfectly
2. It was done from a sketch the 18 was diecut with my Cuttlebug using some cookie cutter dies I thought the size and the cut out circles would fit nicely on this card
3. The Happy birthday was a precut chipboard out of my stash I altered the colour with a gold sharpie
4.The music score along the bottom of the card was punched from my Fiskars Avantedge edge punch. It was cut from a metallic paper and run through my Xyron sticker maker.
5. In keeping with the music theme I hand cut the large musical note from the same kit as the papers
6. The horizontal strip and the diamond on which the sentiment is mounted both are printed with random musical notes
7. the black cardstock adhered to the card blank and the brown tones I felt were in keeping with the male theme
8. all papers were adhered with double sided tape in order according to the sketch.
had to rack my brain a bit for this one but I think it worked out in the end