This card was made using a digistamp from Mari's Digis
1. she was coloured with a mixture of spectrum Noir pens and some ultra fine sharpies plus Faber-Castell Pitt artist pens for fine details
2. The luggage tag was cut from the cardstock the digistamp was printed on and chalked with a yellow/orange blending chalk the edges of the tag was inked with versa magic ink pad (pretty Petunia)
3. a hole was punched in the top of the tag and eyelet added and the purple ribbon from my stash was looped on in the manner you would see on luggage tags.
4. The patterned paper was simply from a 6x6 already in my stash
5. the flower in the top left hand corner was simply attached with a purple brad before adhering to the card blank the one in the bottom left corner was diecut from my cuttlebug using sticky dots to adhere.
6. All stuck to the card blank with double sided tape and trimmed to fit
7. The addition of a diamante and the sentiment that came in a recent scrapbooking prize packthe card is now completed hope you like it
challenges she is entered in:
maridigischallenge.blogspot challenge #10 vacation